Monday, March 26, 2007

This and that

So spring has arrived finally. I have mixed emotions about spring. I love the fact that the weather has warmed up, and I love the fact that all the spring flowers have come out, and the trees are blooming and the grass is getting green. I hate the fact that every year, due to all the above, my allergies go insane. I was hoping this year would be a little better since I quit smoking, but I was wrong.

Things have been going ok I guess. Kody and I (I really had nothing to do with it due to a little mental breakdown) figured out the house situation, and it is not as dire as I once believed. That wheel should begin to move forward in the next week or so.

I want a dog really bad. I am constantly going over to the animal shelter, and I always find a couple that I just fall in love with. Why do I torture myself!

Something funny, if not totally gross happened to me this weekend. Kody and I were going around doing our typical weekend off together stuff. One of our usual haunts on a Saturday evening is Hastings. So I park, we get out talking about this and that. I am not paying attention to where or what I am stepping out of the car into. I swing my legs out, and plop both sandal clad feet into an enormous pile of warm vomit. It splashed up on my legs, and got up in between my toes. I am happy to report that I myself did not throw up, even though stepping in it stirred up the smell. Kody found something in the car for me to clean myself off with (some tissue paper from the wine glasses I had bought earlier) and I was able to wash up. This has to be one of the grossest things that has happened to me. It also made me angry, really angry to step in someone else's puke like that. Anyway, just thought I would share that with you. Hope your not eating right now.

Both my snails died. I am not sure what happened to them. I will get more today perhaps. I guess that is all I have to talk about.

Ryan

2 comments:

moogaman said...

That is indeed... very gross.

Zan said...

OH MY GOD THE HORROR!!

I don't feel so good anymore...