Monday, March 5, 2007

Lots Of $$$$$$$

So I got my income tax refund deposited into my checking account today. It was a most welcome addition! I just adore money. It is not that I have a passion for spending really, just a deep longing to collect lots of money. The thought of knowing I have money is great. It makes me feel safe.

This weekend was actually an eventful one. After work on Saturday, I went with my friend to look at a car in Folk, MO. Yeah, I had never heard of it either, but it is there. The car was a real piece of shit, as I tried to tell her a 1985 Chevy Celebrity would be, but some people have to learn things for themselves. I love her none the less, and it was a fun little trip.
When I got home, Kody and I headed to Warrensburg to visit Lexy and Tony. It is always good to see them, and it was so nice to finally get up there and see where they live. They have a great apartment(BIGGER THAN MINE & 2 BATHROOMS!), and I got to play some Wii with Lexy and Dawn. Tony had to step out, but hopefully he will be able to take part in some hot Wii action the next time! I had a great time, and want to go back very soon!

As far as the shit in my life, I am owning it right now.

I am missing my friend Kim really bad right now. I have not talked with her for a while. I think I will giver her a call tomorrow!

More to come soon about our upcoming move, and the possibility of a new car on the horizon!

Ryan

2 comments:

moogaman said...

I'm glad you liked visiting us. It doesn't happen nearly enough and I know Lexy misses you guys. Sorry, I had to step out, but I'm glad you guys understood.

Upcoming move? I'm intrigued.

Zan said...

How exciting to move to a new place! And a new car? I look forward to more information.
I'm getting my tax return soon... I hope. I've pledged to put it all in a CD so we have something for a down payment on a house someday.
I really do miss you guys and hope to be able to see you more now that I have my weekends free. ;)