Sunday, March 18, 2007

Not much to tell

There is not a lot going on right now, at least nothing that anyone would be interested in.
I have buried myself in this whole house buying thing, perhaps to help take my mind off other things. I though it was going to be great, but turns out I can't afford shit. The more doors that are closed in my face, the sadder I get. I don't think we can afford to move, plain and simple, and it seems like somedays I am the only one who is trying to better our situation. Maybe someday I will have a home of my own.
You know, I don't feel like talking anymore right now.

Ryan

2 comments:

Zan said...

Awww man...I'm sorry to hear this. It sucks to feel alone, like you're the only one fighting for your dreams. I hope everything gets better...

We should buy a duplex.

moogaman said...

Congratulations sucka. You've been adding to my Morning Coffee. It's a Firefox plugin.