Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weathering the storm

We survived the ice storm, as did all of you I hope. Being without electricity for two days really sucked, but oh well. I know there are still a lot of people without power (including my parents, who have found a warm place to hold up). My heart goes out to you. Apparently, my poor little hometown of Eldon was one of the hardest hit places in the state. Today, the governor declared it a disaster area. Sorry, it was a disaster long before this happened.

I want to see this movie.


This post was really kind of random. Why do I bother some days.

This woman scares the shit out of me, and I simply adore her for it!!!

Annie Lennox - No More I Love Yous

2 comments:

Mike1877 said...

I wish I would have known you didn't have electricity, you guys could have come here. He were fully functional. I didn't think you would go down over there, since the Hy-Vee and the Mall were both powered, and most everything over there is underground.

Zan said...

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that you were out of power for a while! I hope you didn't get too cold. We were ok, but if our power went out I might have come to your place. Then I would have been disappointed. :)

Annie Lennox is scurry!!