Thursday, September 6, 2007

Where did they go, I miss them so, seems like it's been forever........

since they posted a fucking blog entry, ha ha ha. Just kidding. I am having Lexy and Tony withdrawals. We did not get to see them last weekend due to them moving into their new house, which is exciting!! Mix that with no new journal entries and you have a sad Ryan. Oh well, I know how moving is. I hope to see you two this weekend, as well as Mike and Mary!

Not much going on right now. We may be moving next month. I found a cute townhouse over by the mall. It has more room, and it allows pets! It is on Ventura, which I don't know a lot about. The area itself is mostly all townhouses and duplexes, but it is surrounded by some very nice houses, and I think it holds up with the general nice west end atmosphere. I will investigate this more.

I want to win the lottery, buy the house next door to Mike and Mary, and live happily ever after (or at least for a couple of years until they build their new house) with my animals. I would have another house in Colorado and spend half the time out there so I could see Kim and Nick more often. I really miss them! Just a random thought.

I want satellite! I am sick of Mediacom!!


Pat Benatar - We Belong

3 comments:

Mike1877 said...

Give us a call tonight. She made me cave. This afternoon we going to pick up the gliders. But we dont have anything planned this evening.

Zan said...

Hey there,

We are coming in this weekend, and should be free after dinner tonight. Then tomorrow we can build centerpieces, yayayayayayaaaaay!!

Mike1877 said...

Where did you go?????