Wednesday, September 19, 2007

California stop

At least, that's what the police said. I got a ticket tonight. Failing to stop at a stop sign. It makes me really sad. I am not sure if I came to a complete stop or not because I was really tired, but I am guessing since the cop said I did not, that he must be right. Oh well it's only money and a shot at my dignity. Since nobody was hurt and it was a moving violation I can just pay the ticket and skip going to court.

I bought a new kitchen table today. It is nice. Kinda wish I had saved the money now, but such is life. I would have blown the money on something down the road if I had not fucked up tonight.

I hate Fergie. I mean I really hate the bitch! I bet her big girls don't cry ass would bawl like a baby if you pistol whipped her! Grrrrrr!!!!

When I got home I sat in the patio chair and it was wet. My ass was soaked.

Aren't I just the luckiest bitch that ever lived.


Rod Stewart - Some Guys Have All The Luck

1 comment:

Zan said...

Oh my lord, I can't believe Rod Stewart was EVER that young!! Too bad about the Cali stop, and about the ass soaking, and Fergie is definitely no good and worthy of a pistol whip!!