Monday, September 24, 2007

What is wrong with you bitch?

One of the Three Divas has fallen ill. Kody noticed while looking in the tank that Miss Goldie had some red spots along her back and stomach and that her dorsal fin was laid back and deteriorating. After some online investigation Kody decided it was most likely hemorrhagic septicemia. I went to Petco and picked up a bottle of antibiotic. Hopefully after treating for seven days the issue will be resolved. Seeing how we do not have a hospital tank, my main concern now is Miss Goldie spreading her cooties to Miss Lucy, or God forbid Miss Bette.

Kody will be bringing some boxes home with him tonight, which means I can start packing tomorrow! Yay. I actually like to pack, it is the moving and unpacking of said boxes I really hate.

I think I have found a full size bed for the spare room. It makes me very happy to have a place other than the couch for people to sleep.

I have decided that I am going to do absolutely NOTHING today! I am in kind of a funky mood which actually started yesterday afternoon, plus I have been really stressed out and tired lately. My stepdad has been on my mind a lot, and also my grandma. I have not been sleeping well which is making matters worse. I am going to try to relax, take a deep breath, and get in a better place before this turns into something major.


Roxette - Dangerous

2 comments:

Mike1877 said...

I hope everything is going good for you. Sick family always get to ya. It will get better.

Zan said...

OH NO!!! I really hope she gets better!!

Moving sucks. But it gives you a chance to go through all your crap and throw stuff away. It's not all bad, at least you're looking forward to part of it.