Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A new home

Well, we officially have the townhouse on Ventura. We move in October 15th. I am excited, and at the same time dreading it. I hate moving. It is a HUGE pain in the ass (as I'm sure Lexy and Tony can tell you). Granted, it is like a mile from where we live now, and Kody has mentioned several times the possibility of renting a moving truck so everything can be condensed down into one load. That would be nice. Perhaps I will check into pricing.

Other than that my life is nothing more than work and sleep as of late. I am in the tangles of trying to quit smoking again. Right now it is not going so good.

I have nothing else. I hope to see everyone this weekend!


Madonna - True Blue

3 comments:

moogaman said...

You guys have a little under a month, which isn't that bad. If you start packing now. It was really bad for us when we were packing up the apartment as we were moving stuff into the truck. If you can get everything in one load, a rented truck is very worth it.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Yeah and what Tony said! If I am able to help move that weekend I will be happy to help.

Call us this weekend.

Zan said...

Moving sucks!! But the more time you have definitely the better it is. I'm so happy you'll be moving to a place where you can maybe have a kitty!! I really hope I get to see you this weekend. (09/22/07)