Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi my name is..

Yeah, I am back from my hiatus once again. lets not go into details, you have heard it all before.

In case you were unaware, Kody and I have kitties now. The grey and white one is Trip (Kody's), and the orange and white one is Frodo (mine). They are shits, but we love them none the less.





Kody has really been going to town on his journal. I had no idea he had been updating so much. I especially enjoy the part about him being "chastised" about the many different ways the world will end all at once, not to mention my apparent hatred of all music with any social or moral meaning to it. Yep, enjoyed that one a lot.

I really have nothing to say. I should have waited till there was more. I will write again soon with something a little nicer.

Happy Birthday Kim! I missed calling you. I am really sorry!


Cyndi Lauper - All Through The Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you may have read too much into what I said. When I wrote "I'm sure most everyone is familiar with the band System of a Down, whether you like them or hate them(Ryan)"
I meant that you did not like System of a Down, which I know for a fact. I didn't see anywhere where I said anything about you hating all music with social or moral meaning to it. Call me crazy?
Also, you arent the only one who's ever given me a hard time about my fascination with doom and gloom stuff.

Zan said...

Hey guys!!

Kody, what I got from your post is that Ryan doesn't like SOAD. Other than that, I didn't think anything else about it. ;)

Anyhoo, posting when you have nothing to talk about is fine. You never know what gems you can come up with when you're just musing.

I love you both, Cheers!