Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's a little too hot!

Yeah, it's really a little too hot!
I was helping my cousin Tina move last week, and by the time I got home, I was sick. Nausea, dizziness, and fatigue along with the weird sensation that all the muscles in my face were very heavy sums it up pretty well. I thought about asking Kody to drive me to the hospital right before I passed out. I think I was suffering from heat exhaustion. At any rate, it was a little scary at the time. However, now it seems like every time I go outside into that fucking blast furnace I start feeling sick almost instantly with a headache and an uneasy stomach. Makes it hard to have a smoke, and really hard to get in the car after it has been sitting all day.

I have decided to include a fun music video with each journal entry from now on. Just a quick word of caution, most of them will be from the 80's cause that's the way I roll bitches!


Dire Straits - So Far Away

I guess that's all for now.

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that church the one that preaches about killing babies? I hope this makes it through, and justed wanted to write to say I love you, and it's warm here...just warm...you could come back...where it isn't hot...anyway, love you, and talk to you soon.
Kim

Zan said...

Hey there my friend,

I had heat exhaustion/heat stroke once. We were at the state fair and I was looking at exhibits and my family failed to tell me they had left to go get the RV we were staying in drained and refilled. So I went to where I saw it last, in a giant field of RVs. I kept looking and looking in the hot hot sun and I don't remember much immediately after that. Anyhoo, my point is, for a long time after that I had a VERY low tolerance to heat. It's like a switch got flipped in my brain or something. It sounds similar to what you describe here.
Also, the Dire Straits RULE!! They are one of my favorites. I commend the choice. And I'm doing my best to make sure my wedding reception music is 80s-tastic, so at least the two of us will have a blast. :)