Saturday, August 25, 2007

Correction

To clarify something from my last journal entry, Brett did try to call prior to me writing that. The 17th to be exact. However it was not me being an asshole, because I just got the voicemail yesterday. My phone does that from time to time. So I was wrong on both counts. Just wanted to lay the facts out there. This changes nothing about the way I feel.

I want to give a big shout out to Mike who has been leaving some very wonderful comments on some of my posts. I have added him to the links section, so if you don't know him, stop on by and read what he has to say. Mike, I hope to see you and Mary soon. I miss you guys!!!!!!!

After watching the Erasure video from my last post, I find myself asking the question "what the hell is the lead singer wearing???" Now I am sure that question has been asked many times when it come to the subject of 80's apparel. It looks like he is wearing a mini skirt and tights, does it not?? Big queer bastard, ha ha ha.

Lexy, I was saddened to hear about the crap going on with you right now. That sucks hardcore!! I'm sure things will work out in the end. I love you lots, and am rooting for you!

Today's video is not only a celebration of a great song, but a celebration of one of the best Brat Pack movies.

John Parr - Man In Motion (St. Elmo's Fire)

2 comments:

Mike1877 said...

Thank you very much. We miss you guys too. Salena keeps asking where you are too. She loves you. LOL If you guys aren't working next weekend we should plan to have dinner.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.