Saturday, June 30, 2007

Getting Ready

So I am getting ready for my upcoming trip to Colorado. I am leaving this coming Friday the 6th. I am excited for several reasons. First, I get to see Kim and Nick. I have missed them so! Then of course, I am excited to just get the flying fuck out of Missouri for a few minutes. I am also excited about the drive out there. I love the chance to be alone and think and relax for 16 hours. Kansas in particular is a great place to just enjoy the open road and think, or enjoy an audio book. I love simple things like that.
Here's to going on vacation.....cheers!

2 comments:

moogaman said...

cheers.

Zan said...

Oh no! You might miss Independence Day festivities at Grandma's house!! Oh well, that's why we celebrate every year.
I hope you have zee best time on your trip. :)