Friday, November 7, 2008


Yeah, we did it. Not that the state of Missouri helped. Ignorant backwoods right wing hillbillies (this statement includes many members of my family before you go getting all upset). Ha, Bellweather State my ass.

Anywho, I am looking forward to what President elect Obama has in store for this country. Great things I hope. We shall see. Regardless, this one is in honor of living through eight years of Bush, and for all those extreme uberChristian Nazis who lost their fearless leader.

2 comments:

Zan said...

Awesome video! So the Republican, uh...mean father figure guy gets blown out the window which is cool. But what's up with the random chick that comes along and tosses water on him? Was she posted outside just waiting for the chance? I'll have to see if there's a water woman outside my building.

moogaman said...

While Missouri did end up going with McCain, remember that we weren't even close to being called when Obama won his 270.

Also, there was a difference of 5859 votes. 0.2% difference. Hope that makes you feel a little bit better.