Saturday, April 26, 2008

The latest

Well, there is not that much going on I guess. In fact, I have no idea why the hell I am writing this.

I got all my flowers out this past weekend. I went a little over budget perhaps, but it looks good. I will take a few pictures and post them at some point.

Not to sound like I am throwing myself a pity party, but I have been thinking a lot about what it is exactly I am good at. What do people respect or admire about me? I can think of nothing. Really nothing. Other than the fact that I have a nasty temper. Wow, sometimes I feel like a real waste of space.

Ok so maybe that was a pity party, but what the hell I am allowed.

I am going to start painting the townhouse soon I think. I am ready for something different. I am also ready to go on vacation. I need to get the fuck out of here for a little while.


Talk Talk - It's My Life

3 comments:

Mike1877 said...

Its tuff when you start to think about your future and what you want to do with it. And how you want to spend your time working and what to do. Most of us really have no clue and things just sorta fall in our lap. I don't know who said it. But they said "If you work in a field of your passion, you will never have to work a day in your life." I have been thinking a lot about that statement lately too. I have actually been suprised to find things that I didn't think I might enjoy.

I suggest think about your passions. Then do some research and find all the careers that relate to your passion. Not just the obvious ones but all of them. You might find something that you will want to do. Even if it involves going back to school. Who knows.

Zan said...

You have to be good at stuff, or I wouldn't waste my time hanging around ya, right?
Seriously though, I think you are good at talking with people. I know that may sound like a lame cop-out, but I'm being real here. You have a knack for reading people and empathizing with them, especially apparent in times of trouble.
I'm sure you're good at lots of other stuff, but that's what sticks out in my mind at the moment.

Zan said...

Wow, I watched that video. Why is creepy tweed trenchcoat man stalking all the animals and drawing sperm squiggles all over them?