Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cyndi Lauper

I have always worshiped and adored her! From time to time however, hers is about the only music I listen to. Now is one of those times. I remember sitting in my cousin Tina's room as a little kid listening to her tapes in the mid to late 80's. Cyndi Lauper was one of her very favorites. She Bop, Money Changes Everything, Change of Heart, and Time After Time are embedded in some of the earlier memories of my childhood. I do love the music she is making now, and I do not mean to discriminate against it here with a lack of representation, but tonight it is about nostalgia! Take part in a stroll down memory lane with me will you?













Ahh, that was fun! She will be in concert next month in Chicago for her True Colors Tour along with a lot of other cool people. I would love the chance to go see her in concert! Who knows, I may grab a couple of those tickets. Not only would it be an AMAZING show, but it is also for a great cause! Check out the website at http://www.truecolorstour.com/

4 comments:

moogaman said...

I know you should never use the 80s to be vindictive, but I could totally go to that concert and then throw it in John and Holly's face. That's what they get for cutting me off... no invitation to a Cyndi Lauper concert.

Oh, and I would actually enjoy the show. We should confab.

Zan said...

Hmmm...this could be fun. I would love to see this concert! And a road trip to Chicago wouldn't be so bad either...especially when my car gets 56 mpg (at last calculation). Ehat fun!

Unknown said...

You KNOW if possible I'd totally go to Chicago to see some Cyndi.

Zan said...

Fun Fun Fun!